Financial advisory services for Colorado’s pre-divorce, divorce and post-divorce needs.
Expert financial advice to ease the stress of divorce.
Considering a divorce, but don’t know how your financial situation would look?
Are you a divorcing couple who wants a neutral and objective financial analysis?
Banfield Divorce Financial Advisors provides Certified Divorce Financial Analysis for individuals and cooperative couples contemplating or getting a divorce.
Divorce Financial Support
- Save money and avoid financial mistakes in divorce
- Form a financial strategy for your divorce
- Understand the short-term and long-term effects of dividing property
- Make fully-informed, intelligent decisions about your finances
- Understand what different settlement options mean for your cash flow after the divorce is over.
- Analyze pensions and retirement plans in the context of divorce
- Recognize the tax consequences of different settlement proposals and property division scenarios
- Post-divorce transition to tie up loose ends